PO Box 921
West Jordan, UT 84084
Based in northern Utah, my focus to date has been primarily landscape, nature, travel and urban/momentual architecture of the West Coast of the United States, Alaska, and parts of Europe. Not surprisingly this emphasis corresponds strongly with my personal interests, educational background, and past work with scientists researching permafrost, climate change and water resource issues that effect the US and the rest of the world.
I have worked in stock photography for a number of years, and my images have been published in books, magazines, journals, corporate newsletters, etc across a variety of fields.
Recent examples include;
- Water Resources IMPACT (2009)
- Journal of the American Water Resources Association (2014)
- Ruralite Magazine - Alaska (2010)
- Fodors travel guides to Alaska, Utah, Philadelphia, and National Parks (2012-2013)
- Soil Science and Management (2013)
- Encyclopedia of Politics of the American West (2013)
- Scientific American Biology for a Changing World with Core Physiology (2014)
- Environmental Issues and Solutions: A Modular Approach (2013)
- International Molybdenum Association Annual Review 2012/2013